Commercial Real Estate
Matt Donahue has decades of experience in commercial real estate and advises real estate investors and SEC exempt syndications, 1031 exchange and self-directed IRAs, business owners, real estate developers, property managers, land trusts, and municipalities in matters related to retail, office, industrial or mixed-use space, as well as residential real estate.
Our services include:
- Representation at closings of commercial real estate purchases, sales and mortgage loans
- Advising on commercial real estate acquisitions and dispositions
- Drafting buy-sell agreements
- Drafting and negotiating leases
- Section 1031 exchanges of investment property
- Assistance with site permits, building permits, variances, and rezoning
- Advising on environmental regulation or land use planning considerations
- Resolution of problems with residential lease agreements on behalf of property management companies
Condominium, Home-Owner Associations and Short-Term Rental Issues
Many issues arise in condominium association governance and management, including by law review and updating, amending Declarations of Condominium, collection issues, priority liens, neighbor disputes, and third-party vendor contract review. As a member of the Board of Directors, you want someone accessible to you who has experience in the many issues you will face when managing a condominium.